Contribution to HICOVID Project at CEE, UHM
If you are willing to contribute our pandemic forecasting work (http://hicovid.net) for the state of Hawai'i through the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, the University Of Hawaii At Manoa, please follow the instruction below. Your contribution will have direct impact on pandemic forecasting in the state of Hawai'i and will be used to continue our research and outreach work in various aspects.
- Go to https://giving.uhfoundation.org/.
- Enter the amount of the donation.
- Under "Select a fund (Required)," enter the "8-digit fund number" of 12083604 to see a fund description " University of Hawai'i Manoa - College of Engineering - Civil and Environmental Engineering Fund."
- Select "One Time" or "Recurring."
- click "Next" and enter their information.
- Under "Additional Donor Information/Special Instructions," indicate that your donation is to support the "COVID-19 forecasting research by Prof. Albert Kim's group".
- Follow the rest of the instructions.